National Pecan Headquarters
Located in Stockton, California. National Pecan Headquarters provides executive direct support for our national organization
- Three Production Facilities
- Consolidated Customer Service and Logistics
- Additional Strategically Located 3rd Party Storage
National Pecan East
National Pecan acquired Poulan Pecan in 2015. National Pecan – East is a pecan processing facility located in the heart of Georgia, the country’s learning pecan-producing state. Poulan, GA, 115 Griffin Houston Rd. Poulan, GA 31781
- 30,00 sq. ft.
- Annual in-shell input: 25,000,000 pounds
- Provides bilk-packaged pecan kernels for global ingredient, bakery, wholesale, and retail customers
- Roasting and value-added processing capabilities
National Pecan West
National Pecan acquired Young Pecan in 2015. National Pecan – West is a pecan sheller based in Fabens, Texas with an additional processing facility in Juarez, Mexico, where there is an in-house laboratory in process.
- 280,000 sq. ft.
- Annual combined In-shell Input: 75,000,000 pounds
- Both facilities SQF Level III Certified and Kosher approved
- To satisfy customer needs, we offer various retail bagging options: 6 oz to 3 lbs
- Value-Added Capabilities:
- Vacuum Packaging